Investing in United Way is the most effective way for you to help the whole community. Here’s why:
- Our long term plan helps our three-county region’s most vulnerable people. Your investment stays local and supports agency programs that provide services to help those in Montgomery, Houston and Stewart Counties.
- Our unique ability to work across complex issues with multitudes of community partners is
unmatched. We monitor trends, help identify gaps and coordinate broad responses so your gift is invested for maximum results.
- Our funded programs and initiatives get results and are fiscally responsible. Volunteers from all walks of life serve on our Allocations Committee and annually review local agency programs. Programs are measured for effectiveness and held to the highest standards for review.
- Members of this committee make funding recommendations for United Way of the Greater Clarksville, ensuring that your gift is solving local concerns and serving human needs.
- We leverage your gift’s powers through matching funds and by combining your gift with that of other partners for increased impact. Our programs help people in crisis, provide educational opportunities and strengthen our community’s health. We work to prevent future problems and build a strong community in which everyone thrives.
- We support a high performing network of 38 programs offered through local Partner Agencies which are funded by the proceeds of our annual Community Campaign. By keeping administrative expenses low, we allocate more of your gift where you intended for it to go.