Prestigious campaign awards were recently presented at United Way of the Greater Clarksville Region’s 2012 Annual Membership Meeting and Awards Dinner. Top honors were bestowed upon Planters Bank - this year’s recipient of the Ben C. Parks Award, which recognizes the Best Overall Campaign. Other award recipients include:
- Ambassador’s Award - Carolyn Pierce / Regions Bank
- Director’s Award – Adult Literacy Council
- Campaigning Towards Potential Award - US Bank
- Way to Grow Award – Hemlock Semiconductor
- Inspire Award - CMCSS Operations
Numerous volunteers were also recognized for their service and leadership to United Way of the Greater Clarksville Region. New members and officers were elected to the Board of Directors during the business meeting.