ADDRESSING THE MOST CRITICAL COMMUNITY ISSUES
Each year, United Way of the Greater Clarksville Region partners with Austin Peay State University to conduct a Community Needs Assessment. This study helps identify our community’s most critical concerns and effectively align resources to meet those needs most effectively. Click below to view more information regarding the most recent study:
- 2016 FOCUS GROUP STUDY INFOGRAPHIC
- 2016 FOCUS GROUP STUDY FULL REPORT
- 2014-2015 COMMUNITY NEEDS ASSESSMENT INFOGRAPHIC PRESENTATION
United Way stabilizes families in crisis and gives them tools they need for a better future.
- Reduces hunger
- Provides housing stability
- Increases earning
- Prevents domestic violence
United Way assists schools, parents and other key community partners to help kids have success in school and life.
- Supports early learning
- Ensures early grade literacy
- Provides enrichment programs
United Way strengthens our community’s health and allows people to live independently.
- Provides health care access
- Increases healthy behaviors
- Maximizes independence